terça-feira, março 16

Say hello to my little friend!

"I always tell the truth. Even when I lie."

"You know what? Fuck you! How about that?"

"You don't got nothing to do with your life. Why don't you get a job? Work with lepers. Blind kids. Anything's gotta be better than
lying around all day waiting for me to fuck you."

"You wanna fuck with me? Okay. You wanna play rough? Okay. Say hello to my little friend!"

"In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women."

"Who put this thing together? Me, that's who! Who do I trust? Me!"

"You know what capitalism is? Getting fucked!"

"You wanna waste my time? Okay. I call my lawyer. He's the best lawyer in Miami. He's such a good lawyer, that by tomorrow morning, you gonna be working in Alaska. So dress warm."

"Here pelican, pelican, pelican..."

"You think you can take me? You need a fucking army if you gonna take me!"

"Orders? You giving me orders? Amigo, the only thing in this world that gives me orders is the balls. You got that? Balls."

"Come on, pelicans! Fly, fly away!"

"Would you kiss me if I wear the hat?"

Tony Montana - Scarface

Um comentário: